Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

This is one of my personal favourites...

In this book a mass murderer breaks out from the wizard prison, Azkaban, supposedly (spoiler alert!) after Harry! Harry, Ron, and Hermione head to what will be another eventful year at Hogwarts. Hagrid becomes their Care of Magical Creatures, Hermione tries to do to much, and Ron's rat turns into a mass murder victim, who is supposed to be dead. (GASP!!) Read the book to find out what else happens!

My favorite part is when Lupin teaches Harry how to fight off Dementors, the Azkaban guards, and at their next Quidditch game the "Dementors" that Harry manages to fight off turn out to be Draco Malfoy and his cronies.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, Sarah! You read really fast! I was just wondering, is this your favorite movie, or is it your favorite book? Because I have some books that i like better than the movie, or sometimes the other way around.

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually read the book, but I know that I must because the movie is my favourite.
    Are you reading the books as you are posting? Because if you are, like Kristen said, you read really fast!

    -Rana:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny enough, I don't actually like this book, or movie. I don't know why... I just don't find it capturing as the other books.

    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( It's only in two days!!! )

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go for posting over the break! Keep on writing!

    p.s. How is your own story coming along?

    ReplyDelete