Sunday, January 30, 2011

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix

This book is my favourte...

Harry has a problem. Nobody at the minstry of Magic belives that Voldemort is back, and they are doing every thing they can to turn poeaple against him and Dumbledore. So Harry once again finds himself a social outcast at school, and he has to deal with evil teachers, and Voldemort accidentaly possesing him. In the end good prevails, and (Spoiler Alert!) the first good guy dies for Voldemort. The plot thickens however, with a prophecy explaining Voldemort's actions, a mysterious connection between Harry, and Voldemort, and Dumbledore avoiding Harry like the plague.

My favorite parts are...

In the movie : When Neville finally gets the Expelliarmus charm, in the DA

In the book : When Harry starts the DA, and when they di the interview the the reporter from the 4th, and Luna's dad publishes it.

3 comments:

  1. Great summaries, Sarah! I feel like I have read the books...even though (sadly) I have not... (yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the spelling mistake, I meant "people!"

    ReplyDelete